Friday, November 28, 2008

ZX Online Press Conference

First of all, I would like to thank Ms. Bea Navarrete (CM Mei Yan) for inviting me in the Zhu Xian Online Philippines Press Conference. The said conference was held last November 25, 2008 at 360 (ThreeSixty) Restaurant at the A-Venue in Makati Ave.



I would share first my adventure going to the venue, when I arrived at RCBC Plaza I started asking the guards around for I have my map given by Ms. Bea. I am not a "Makati Boy" that's why I am not familiar with the place. I think I have asked three security guards, a dispatcher(it is an english word based on my guildmate), and a Traffic Enforcer (I really do have Mr. Magtanong in my side). That makes me super late in the event. Hahaha!

By the way thanks to Ryujin in giving me some ideas also about Makati Avenue....

When I have arrived at the venue, I already saw some ZX posters around. Upon walking on the entrance I already saw these two cosplayers.



I did my best to ignore them though.
Unfortunately the program have already started(Matatapos na pla )

but at least I did not miss some parts of the question and answer portion and saw the girls in chinese.
I would also like to congratulate them for another success and formally introducing the game in the press.

After the program I planned to tell Ms. Bea that i'll be going home but . . .



I also enjoyed the foods though they are not familiar...lol





and that's it... after saying . . .



Grabbed the Images from CM Mei Yan's Blog

You can read more at
http://zxonline.e-games.com.ph/?p=421
http://excesc.com

0 comments: